Good New Community Services is a charity that aims to initiate, assist and organize activities and scheme of social service for the alleviation of poverty, suffering, ignorance of ill-health whether physical or mental, without limitation of age, sex, race, nationality, religion or moral character, by the provision of assistance, education, training, service or counselling.
Good New Community Services is also an approved Institution of Public Character (IPC) and a full member of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS). All donations to us are eligible for tax exemption. We are registered under IPC: 000167, UEN: S99SS0015F.
Giving by Cheque
You can give to Good News Community Services by cheque. Please cross your cheque made payable to Good News Community Services.
Please include your name, NRIC, contact number at the back and mail to:
Good News Community Services
Attn: Finance Department
1 Francis Thomas Driv #02-17
Thank you for your interest in possible employment with Good News. Kindly take note of the following general instructions, which are applicable for all positions, prior to submitting your application.
- 1. Duly complete Good News Employment Application Form.
You may download the application form here.
- 2. Email completed Form to the respective Centres based on position applied as follows:
- 3. Applications received without the prescribed form will be disregarded.
- 4. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
PDF links to each position
Pasir Ris Family Service Centre
- Senior Social Worker
Sonshine Childcare Centre
- Relief Childcare Teacher (English and Chinese)